We are currently still working on the site and changes will be made. This post will keep you up to date on the changes we made.
- We fixed an issue with the location field for Pokemon Go
- Reworked some code, so it is more stable, you'll probably only notice a speed increase.
- Removed some unused code.
- Games not yet released can now be selected as a banner for your profile
- We added an About button to the navigation, linking to our Lemonbits site. Just to get out there who we are.
- Fixed an issue with the menu, it sometimes displayed an active link wrong.
- Changed some elements around, to increase SEO.
- Fixed some incoming Google links, there are still a couple left that give you a 404, but most of them should be fixed.
- We added easier messaging to users with an account (same button as the Xbox Live message button)
- We fixed some URL's which Google indexed a long time ago
- A notification for a new game can now be received.
- The times displayed with a request will now update (every 30 seconds)
- Sometimes Discord invites got out of sync.
- We moved our Discord announcements to one channel, leaving the rest of the channels open to chat about the game.
- Fixed an issue with the dropdown boxes for Destiny.
- We denied Search engine access to the api.
- Scrolling to top while changing pages is now smooth
- Fixed some administrative stuff
- Fixed a couple of issues with pagination, now scrolls to top after loading
- Fixed an issue in showing a news article
- Administration updates
- Improved loading times by removing dependencies no longer needed
- Introduction of spam filter. Do we need that after 2 days? Yes, we do.
- Fixed an issue where some number fields would not validate correctly. This caused issues for fields that had multiple number fields.
- We updated the styling of the new request wizard a bit more.
- Online indicator is soo much prettier.
- Fix for email notications not being sent.
- Unsubscribe all link added tot email notification.
- We redesigned the login screen, awesome!
- Xbox Live login is now supported.
- In the wizard that let's you create a new request, there is now a link to your profile settings for that game.
- Dropdown boxes in your profile were not styled correctly
- Checkboxes in your profile looked a bit weird
- Fixed an issue where some Google indexed URL's would result in a 404
- Updated 'new request wizard' to disable submit button when a request is being submitted
- Label alignment fixed in navigation bar
- Fixed an ugly message when your input for the 'new request wizard' was wrong
- Updated a link in your profile to properly redirect to the right page
- Email notifications from LFG Pub will now be signed and less likely to be marked as spam
- We added a favicon
- Cookie notification is now displayed in English, instead of Spanish
- Links in Discord were in an old format